CREDIT TERMS POLICY
· Companies listed and rated 1A1 or better by Dun and Bradstreet
can receive Full Net 30 terms starting with their first order.
· Companies listed 1A2, 2A2, 3A2, 4A2 or 5A2 by Dun and Bradstreet
or who have very strong credit references can receive the
following terms on their first order: 50 % prepayment with
purchase order, balance net 30
· Companies who have a Dun and Bradstreet rating under "A2"
and who do not have strong credit references will receive
the following terms on their first order: 50% prepayment with
purchase order; balance due 1 week prior to shipment.
· SLM offers a 2 ½% discount over the total invoice charge
for companies who prepay an order in full at the time of submitting
a purchase order.
For those who must prepay on their initial order it is important
to note that on subsequent orders better terms may be available
if credit reports on your company improve. For those companies
who receive partial credit on their first order it is crucial
that payment be made promptly on the first order. Prompt payment
of a previous order is always heavily considered when the
improvement of credit terms is requested. Generally, with
repeat customers who have not been given credit on their first
order a starting credit is determined on subsequent orders.
Every case is determined on an individual basis.
* A 1 ½% finance charge will be applied to all past due balances.